For any questions on this particular course please email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you wish to apply click the button below.
Introduction to understanding financial statements of small businesses and the relationship to each other. It is a taster to see if the client wants to progress to further studies in this field eg AAT Level 3. Individuals who have no bookkeeping experience should complete the Introduction to Bookkeeping course.
The course will cover the following areas:
- Introduction to financial transactions and how they are recorded in the accounting system
- Introduction to accounting terms
- The accounting equation and its relevance to the financial statements
- Statement of Profit or Loss (Income Statement)
- Statement of Financial Position (Balance Sheet)
Who is the course suitable for?
This course is ideal for anyone with the interest in starting a small business or want to undertake a career in Accounting.
You do not need to have any formal qualifications in order to follow this course, however, individuals who have no bookkeeping experience should completed the Introduction to Bookkeeping course.
The progression opportunities this course offers include AAT Level 3.
Course delivery details:
This course is delivered online.
2 hours per week for 3 weeks, 6 hours in total.
Monday evening, 6pm-8pm
Course Cost: £150
No course materials required.