For any questions on this particular course please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to apply click the button below.
Python is a general-purpose programming language used to build just about anything. This course teaches you learn to design, write, debug, and run programs encoded in the Python language. 70 hours duration.
Who is the course suitable for?
Python is key for backend web development, data analysis, artificial intelligence and scientific computing, all of which are key for pursuing IT careers.
Basic knowledge of computing and keyboard skills. No prior programming knowledge is required
How is the course delivered?
Candidates use an online learning platform without the need to attend the college to gain this qualification. Guided online learning materials contain the information required to meet assessment criteria, and activities allow candidates to practice the skills and knowledge gained throughout each unit of the course. This course includes practice activities and over 35 lab exercises to reinforce learning, quizzes and chapter assessments, and pre-final and final tests to measure understanding.
- Develop a working knowledge for how computers operate and how computer programs are executed.
- Evolve critical thinking and problem-solving skills using an algorithmic approach.
- Learn about the programmer’s role in the software development process.
- Translate real-world issues into computer-solvable problems.
- Connect with the global Cisco Networking Academy community.
Career pathways include: application development, business analytics, IoT data analyst, software development.
This course is designed and hosted by an external company not affiliated with Nescot. As such, we take no responsibility for the performance of the product, its appropriateness, accuracy, reliability, or correctness.